Resident Associations

Are you a Residents' Association looking for Public Liability or Buildings insurance for your block of properties?

Residents Assocations are organisations formed by groups of people from a local community who come together to address issues within their local area and act as a voice for the residents.

The majority of associations have a Committee made up of a chair, vice-chair, secretary, treasurer and committee members.  Their remit could include looking after the maintenance and insurance of the block of flats or development in which they live. 

By taking on this role the Committee Officers will have numerous duties and responsibilities including compliance with legislation so that the property is safe and ensuring that any boilers, lifts or electrical installations in common areas are regularly inspected.  They will also be responsible for complying with Common Law liability relating to employees, association members and the general public.

At Circle Insurance we are able to assist Residents Associations in fulfilling their obligations with our range of Insurance Policies including;

Our team of staff have extensive experience in the insurance industry along with the expertise to advise on exactly what you need.  We are proud of our strong client relationships which have been built up by providing great customer service.

Our Residents Association Insurance Policy provides cover as standard for;

  • Buildings
  • Glass
  • Contents of Communal Areas
  • Subsidence
  • Loss of Rent/Alternative Accommodation
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Employers Liability

The policy can be individually tailored with the option to include;

  • Legal Expenses
  • Terrorism Insurance

So for peace of mind and great customer experience either give us a call on 0115 784 2555 or click on the button below and we will call you.