Holiday Homes and Overseas Properties

It can be very hard to find suitable cover for holiday homes as either in the United Kingdom or abroad due to periods of unoccupancy.

These types of properties are not very well catered for within the general insurance market.  ‘Off the shelf’ policies often have restrictions applied to them, which can be problematic should you need to make a claim.

With Circle you could benefit from the following covers:

  • English policy wording
  • Emergency Travel (providing immediate travel to your property in the event of an emergency).
  • Buildings and Contents
  • Public Liability included as standard
  • Accidental damage to domestic pipes, sewers and drains for which you are responsible
  • Legal Expenses as Standard
  • Employers Liability in respect of Domestic Staff (Pool attendants, gardeners, housekeepers)

Please be aware that cover for subsidence is only available for holiday homes situated in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Portugal, Spain and France.