Block of Flats Insurance

Have you been searching for flat insurance?  Are you looking for a policy that will insure the buildings of the flat where you live? If so you may need Block of flats Insurance

Is a Block of Flats Insurance Policy right for me? 

As a resident living in a block of flats, or, apartment block you will know that the upkeep, maintenance and insurance of the building is a responsibility which is jointly shared.  You may have an outside Property Management Companywho take care of these matters on your behalf, but it could be that a group of the residents have opted to take on management of these tasks themselves. If so Block of Flats Insurance could be right for you.

CIrcle's Block of Flats Insurance Policy provides comprehensive policy cover at competitive prices and includes as standard;

  • Buildings
  • Glass
  • Contents of Communal Areas
  • Subsidence
  • Loss of Rent/Alternative Accommodation
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • The policy can be individually tailored with the option to include cover for;

    • Legal Expenses
    • Terrorism Insurance
  • Alternatively you may decide that one of our other policies may be more suitable for your needs.  Circle Insurance are able to offer a number of property based policies including;

    We are also able to offer Directors & Officers Liability to protect you and any other tenants in the role of managing the interests of the property and Engineering Inspection Insurance for items of plant such as lifts or boilers.

    Whatever your needs our team of staff have extensive experience in the insurance industry along with the expertise to advise on exactly what type of policy is suitable for you.  We are proud of our strong client relationships and look forward to assisting you. 


    So for peace of mind and great customer experience either give us a call on 0115 784 2555 or click on the button below and we will call you